Samoa Immigration aims to protect Samoa and its people through:
- the effective management of Samoa's borders;
- ensuring compliance with entry permit regulations;
- the creation of high integrity travel documentation; and
- continuous assessment and improvement of Immigration services.
In meeting these objectives, Samoa Immigration offers several key services to Samoan and foreign citizens. These are broadly categorised as:
- Citizenship Services: The issuing of travel documents to Samoan citizens and the processing of citizenship applications by foreign citizens (learn more).
- Permit Services: The processing and issuing of entry permits to foreign citizens, particularly temporary residence permits for a range of purposes including study, business investment and employment (learn more).
- Visitor Services: The issuing of visitor permits for foreign citizens travelling to Samoa for less than sixty (60) days (learn more).
read more >